STYLISH AT THE BEACH | QUÉ USAR EN UN DÍA DE PLAYA | LORD IN THE CITY



I cannot express how hard was for me stop writing!
So sorry in advance for my absence in 2018, guys. As you guys already known, I was working and studying at the same time and basically I had no free time before and I could not change my schedule, but I have a better job now and I'm so  happy for that. I am going to have ''days off'', basically so it means that I'm going to have so much time to be posting weekly, guys. It was really hard for me to stop posting for you all, believe me! BUT I AM BACK, BAES!
I promise I won't be absent anymore, guys.

I want to start this year with an outfit post, because I know that you guys loves that kind of posts. So, let's get started!
Today's outfit it's really fresh and easy to wear, by the way.

Was a really sunny day and honestly I was really overthinking about it because the sun and I... Let's say we are not friends, however we always have to be stylish no matter what! So that's why I decided to wear a really fresh outfit to be comfortable with.

What I'm wearing today it's a light blue Shirt with printed shorts and dark blue moccasins. Easy right?

You can also could wear  Polo Shirts with this outfit and you are going to look stylish and fresh as well. If you want more ideas how to wear this summer don't forget to visit my last outfit post Cool for the Heatwave. 

Hope you like it, guys! 🌊
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

¡No puedo expresar lo difícil que fue para mí dejar de escribir!

Lo siento de antemano por mi ausencia en 2018, chicos. Como ustedes ya sabían,  estaba trabajando y estudiando al mismo tiempo y, básicamente, no tenía tiempo libre antes  y no podía cambiar mi horario, pero ahora tengo un mejor trabajo con mejores horarios. Voy a tener '' días de descanso '', por así decirlo, eso significa que tendré mucho tiempo para publicar semanalmente. Fue muy difícil para mí dejar de publicar para todos ustedes, ¡créanme! PERO YA ESTOY DE REGRESO, BEBÉS!

Prometo que no estaré ausente más, guys!

Quiero comenzar este año con un post idea, porque sé que a ustedes les encantan este tipo de publicaciones. ¡Entonces empecemos!

El outfit de hoy es realmente fresco y fácil de usar, por cierto.
Era un día bastante soleado y, sinceramente, estaba pensando demasiado en eso porque el sol y yo ... Digamos que no somos amigos, sin embargo, siempre tenemos que vernos bien, sin importar qué!
Entonces es por eso que decidí usar un atuendo realmente fresco con el cual estuviese cómodo.
Para el outfit de hoy combine una camisa celeste con  shorts de estampado militar y mocasines azul oscuro. ¿Fácil verdad?

También puedes usar camisas polo con este tipo de outfits y la combinación siempre se verá muy bien. Si quieres más ideas sobre cómo vestirse este verano, no olvides visitar mi último post, Cool for the Heatwave.

¡Espero que les guste, chicos!🌊











SHIRT - BERSHKA
PRINTED SHORTS - UZZI
MOCCASINS - ZARA MEN

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario